notice of lid foreclosure sale
- This is the official notice of assessment foreclosure sale
- Click HERE to Read the document
Legislative Bills - review and contact your legislator
- Several bills are being discussed in Olympia that are worthy of your review and comment to your legislature.
- Information and position is compiled by the Washington Association of Cities, a non-profit, non-partisan group
- Click HERE to download the Summary
- Click HERE to download the table of priorities for the AWC
Public Letter for the Citizens of Ocean Shores
- Attached is a letter sent by the Mayor to our legislators along with the email addresses of all our senate and house legislators. We are asking citizens to send the letter of a version thereof from themselves or to call the toll-free legislative hotline and ask a specific legislator to support the bills. Tel#: 1.800.562.6000
- Click HERE to download the PDF..
Public Works gis mapping now online
- The Public Works Department now has Ocean Shores map information available online. Click below to go to the site..
- Click HERE to go to the site..
cpat report is now here
- You can download the PDF report of the Ocean Shores Community Planning Assistance Team.
- Click HERE
Bags available to pick up tsunami debris
- The City has special yellow bags available to anyone who wishes to pickup Tsunami Debris. You can pick up a bag at the Permit Center, the Police Station, or the Visitor Information Center inside the Convention Center. You can leave your bag at any Beach Approach for pick up by the City. For further information call John Wagner at 360-581-0887.
- new! city council recordings
The City of Ocean Shores is pleased to begin to provide video recordings available to the public of the City Council Meetings and most Study Sessions. You can view these HERE
- Low income information
Assistance is available to low income residents for property taxes, LID payments and City utility billings from Grays Harbor County and the City of Ocean Shores. You can view the information HERE