facebook  weather  tourism
Incorporated in 1970

Civic Web
Job seekers
Trip Planner

Forms & Land Info
B & O Tax Form
Business License
Permits and Fees
Property Parcel Search (County)
Public Records Request Form
Contact us
Call: 360-289-3099
City Council
Staff Directory

Popular Pages
City Calendar
City Code
Parks & Recreation
Public Works (coming)
Revised Code of WA
State Legislature Link
Copyright 2015-2019 City of Ocean Shores 
All Rights Reserved Official Website for the City of Ocean Shores  www.osgov.com
Transparency Policy
Photos by Stuart May of Fusions Art Gallery

Everything Else

A - Z Ocean Shores
Boards & Committees
City Council Recordings
City Court
City Documents (FilePro Direct)
City Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions
Licenses & Fees
Parks & Recreation
Projects & Initiatives

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I get a Pet License?  Pet licenses are available at the Police Department 577 Pt. Brown Ave NW, call 360-289-3331.

How many pets can I have?  You may have up to 3 dogs and cats altogether. If you have a foster animal, you need to register that animal and are allowed to keep it for up to 6 months.

How can I look up Property Values?  They Grays Harbor County Assessors Office has databases that you can access. One has current property valuations, another has values of recent sales information, or just browse the Grays Harbor Assessor's Website.

Where can I get a City Map? There are often maps at the Fire Station, the Permit Center or at many realtor offices.

How do I pay my Utilities Online?  Use our online billing partner.

How do I make a Public Records Request and What Records Can I Ask For?  Call or email the Administrative Assistant for more information.

How Can I Volunteer for a City Board or other City Volunteer Position? Click on the page on board and committee vacancies.

When will we know whether we are awarded a Vertical Evacuation Tower grant from FEMA? Decision date for FEMA is August 1, then they notify the State & they notify the applicants.

Where can I Purchase City Trash Bags that can then be disposed of in the City Dumpster and how much are they?  Bags are $4 each or 3 for $10. You can get them at the Police Station or Convention Center office.

How can I Make a Suggestion on a better way to do something or ask for something I think the City should provide? Email your suggestion to the Mayor at cdingler@osgov.com.

Where do I get a burn permit?  You can pick one up at the Fire Station., 585 Pt. Brown Ave NW

How do I contact the Municipal Court and where is the Court Office?  Click here.

How do I ...

Contact the Municipal Court
Find Birding Information
Find the Interpretive Center
Get a Pet License
Look up Property Values
Make a Suggestion
Pay Street n& Sewer LIDs Online
Volunteer for a Board
Watch a Council Meeting

Resident Resources

Emergency - Call 911

Non-emergency Tel:  360-533-8765
Business Tel:  360-289-3331

Non-emergency Tel:  360-289-3611

Water System Emergencies
Tel: 360-289-4210 M - F / 8 - 4
Tel: 360-533-8765 Nights & Weekends

Mayor & City Council

Department Directory

HOME    Departments    Elected Officials    Boards    Tourism    Beach Cam    Council Recordings    Documents    Forms    Jobs    Pay Utilities